PDA

View Full Version : The Millers are Moving Again

terry and jo
02-27-2016, 12:56 AM
In case anyone is interested and hasn't been over to SOITC's website in a while, I've posted over there that we will be moving in about a month. We'll be leaving Colorado on about the 30th of March and taking a couple of weeks to get to the Grants Pass area for an opportunity to volunteer at a Christian retreat that rents out lodges for family reunions, large church gatherings, and weddings and receptions and such.

Here's a link to that posting at SOITC:

Oh, My. The Millers are Going to Move (http://suitesownersinternationaltravelclub.vbulletin.net/forum/soitc-general-forum/general-topics/60532-oh-my-the-millers-are-going-to-move)

The really nice thing about this besides seeing new country, all of our site rent and utilities are free. We'll be saving a few hundred dollars each and every month we will be there. We have committed to one year of service, but we could go longer to help them cover the busy season (Summer) in 2017.

In case anyone is interested, they are looking for another couple in an RV for a second position with the same benefits.

Terry