PDA

View Full Version : Selling Hydraulic Pump, Motor and Harness

Barlow46
01-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Recently stopped by Lippert in Goshen, IN and had the level up upgrade installed on my 08 MS RE3. Part of the upgrade involved removing my original hydraulic pump and motor. (644900) They had to install a larger capacity pump and motor to handle the additional jacks. So, I have the original pump, motor and wiring harness for sale. Not sure what a fair price would be but thinking around $250 plus shipping. PM me if interested and we can talk. Thanks.

oldbird
01-03-2016, 09:51 AM
How much did the upgrade cost you?

Barlow46
01-04-2016, 09:29 AM
Around $4000. Had some additional work done which included new front jack and new hydraulic lines to jacks which required going into the belly on one side. Took 2 days to complete the job. Probably around 12 hrs labor.

Worth every penny in my opinion. Used it twice already to lift wheel off the ground to check for tire puncture which allowed me to quickly look for reason of lost air. Turned out to be tire pressure sensor.

Also had a steep drop from dump station at Warriors Path State Park in Tennessee. Back of fiver was just coming in contact with pavement. Used jacks to raise wheels and put a couple of 2 x 10 boards under wheels which was just enough to allow clearance before leveling out.

Also like the auto level feature when you unhook, just hit auto level and put out the slides. (no more putting boards under the low side).

When ready to leave hit another button and all jacks retract and front legs adjust to exact location when you unhitched. Back truck up and engage hitch. Great system, hope it last a while.

oldbird
01-04-2016, 09:53 AM
Thanks!...

Cummins12V98
01-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Just make sure truck is away from front of RV when hitting auto level!!! RV will lower the front nearly to the ground then level.

terry and jo
01-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Also, with all the jacks, I always put a board under the jack pad at each location. That helps to keep from extending the ram jack out to full extension in the ram cylinder. Having some of the jack still within the cylinder helps to stabilize the jacks and make the whole trailer more stable.

Terry

Joezilla
01-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Also, with all the jacks, I always put a board under the jack pad at each location. That helps to keep from extending the ram jack out to full extension in the ram cylinder. Having some of the jack still within the cylinder helps to stabilize the jacks and make the whole trailer more stable.

Terry

I do the same, except I have three 12"x12" boards screwed together underneath each jack position.

Joe

Barlow46
01-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Sold pending funds.

Barlow46
01-28-2016, 10:21 PM
Sale Complete. Thanks.