PDA

View Full Version : Where the control is for an LED light

Chokoloskee
10-10-2015, 11:24 AM
We have a 2014 Cougar 337fl. The small round led light that is directly bone the hitch is on and we can't figure out where the control is. We've checked the inside panel, also the outside panel for the leveling lights, etc I've attached a picture.

Thanks for any help.

Chokoloskee
11-06-2015, 05:38 PM
I figured it out. Our unit comes with a small hand controller that you can use outside to adjust the awning, level the rv,etc. on the controller is an icon that reads light. Pressing that icon turns this light on and off. Nothing else in the rv controls that light. The inside controller panel doesn't have this light listed on it.

wingnut60
11-06-2015, 09:10 PM
Hey, good for you. Never seen anything like that.
Joe

Stripit
11-07-2015, 08:17 AM
Is that light used to light up the front of the trailer, or used as a spotting point for hitching up? Never seen a light like that on any trailer before.

WSKNORT
06-25-2016, 07:40 PM
We have a 2014 Cougar 337fl. The small round led light that is directly bone the hitch is on and we can't figure out where the control is. We've checked the inside panel, also the outside panel for the leveling lights, etc I've attached a picture.

Thanks for any help.
I have similar on new Montana HC. Have NOT located any switch, no remote, and ne reference in any user manual. Any one know what this is for &/or how to operate? Thanks.

pterrydactyl
06-29-2016, 10:22 PM
Call Keystone and ask them and have the VIN number. Maybe be a pic also.

Stripit
06-29-2016, 10:32 PM
Just went to the Cougar web site and it is a hitch vision panel ? It isn't clear on exactly what it does. Sorry