PDA

View Full Version : Major changes for GM 2007 Light Duty Trucks?

RodeWorthy
12-15-2005, 04:07 PM
I keep hearing that GM will be doing a major revamping of their light truck series for the 2007 model year available mid-2006. Has anyone heard of what GM has planned for the new upgrade? I have been unable to find details which probably isn't unusual but some industry insiders may have leaked something about the plans.

I know that the new LBZ Duramax with an increase of 50 HP to 360 and an increase in torque to 650 ft-lb is about due to be released if it is not already available. This is a running change in the 2006 model.

Anybody heard any details on the '07s?

Stacy W.
12-15-2005, 04:44 PM
I don't have any information but here are a couple of web sites that have good forums. Give them a try...

http://dieselplace.com/forum/

http://www.gmdieseltech.com

CampingCaptain
12-16-2005, 09:30 AM
It's amazing how many different forums there are on so many different subjects. You just need to know how to find them.

Stacy W.
12-16-2005, 08:00 PM
It helps if you spend hours and hours of wasted energy and time surfing the Web. Not that I've ever done that but others have...

CampingCaptain
12-16-2005, 09:12 PM
I just wish I knew how to go about finding all of these different forums that others find. So far, I have been lucky enough to stumble upon a few good ones such as this forum. Or, I have been directed to some by others, but I don't know how to search for them. I'm sure there's an easy way to do it.

Stacy W.
12-16-2005, 09:21 PM
I must admit that all the forums that I visit have been introduced to me by others - indirectly or directly. When something comes up that I want to learn about, I first do a google search and that can lead me to other web sites and from there to forums or help groups, etc. I just keep following the treads that are presented. Some of them lead to good groups - such as this one - or to crap. You just never know

CampingCaptain
12-16-2005, 11:32 PM
I agree with you...........this is a good one.