PDA

View Full Version : trustworthy

JOHN EVANS
10-19-2014, 07:59 PM
Headed to over to Paul and Kay L Cross early in the morning to pick up our 5th wheelPaul Cross is the only person I want working on our DRV.I know it will be in tip top condition and ready for its trip south next month.

Joezilla
10-19-2014, 10:16 PM
We left Paul and Kay last week. Great people. They installed a residential refrigerator (Samsung), a Fisher-Paykel drawer dishwasher, adjusted our slides, lubed and greased the suspension and wheels, fixed the broken shock that I was not aware of, reconnected the brake wire that the broken shock cut, and checked the roof and caulked any spots that needed it. We were there 3 days and it was a VERY good experience.

Joe

JOHN EVANS
10-20-2014, 05:18 AM
Paul did a bunch of minor fixes to ours on the inside,He buffed the entire rig to get rid of the chalking and replaced the front decal.They are wonderful fast and efficient. I just wish they would sell new DRVs.

Joezilla
10-20-2014, 11:38 PM
Paul did a bunch of minor fixes to ours on the inside,He buffed the entire rig to get rid of the chalking and replaced the front decal.They are wonderful fast and efficient. I just wish they would sell new DRVs.

I forgot, but he replaced our front decal also.

Paul and Kay would love to sell DRV's but there is another dealership within 30 miles so DRV will not allow it. They are looking to expand their facility to become a full fledged RV dealership including a 25 or so site RV park.

Joe