PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom configuration

Nanascots
02-24-2014, 01:19 PM
My husband and I are newbies... We'll be lurking in the background educating ourselves!

But, I do have a question about the bedroom....front or back?

netjam
02-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Depends.....Most Motorhomes are back bedroom, most (but not all) 5ers are front bedroom, travel trailers come both ways. Its your choice.

wingnut60
02-25-2014, 07:48 PM
Yes, its your choice. But, consider your daily movement around the trailer--how many times would you be going to the bedroom vs kitchen/living area? We move about our fiver much more in the living/kitchen and less often to the bedroom. Both my wife and I are agreed we would not like the living area in the front.
Joe

hitchup
02-26-2014, 09:49 AM
Some front LR's are quite spacious, but aren't quite as open to the main living with kitchen because of half walls and steps.

Bedroom in the back makes it cooler in hot summers as heat rises into 5thW bedrooms. But can imagine, it also might be colder in the winter.

We've found we need a great kitchen and large enclosed bath. We picked the Estates floor plan with a 48" shower because that too, has become an important part of our comfort.

Our needs have evolved over the last 9 years and we finally have nearly everything we Need and Want in our current Suite.