PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Suite Warranty Service in Southern California

Suitelife
11-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Hello fellow DRV owners.

We are one week into our first trip with our new 38RSSB3 unit. We spent 3 days at the dealer going through our unit and follow up corrections. We thought the shower leak was fixed, or told it was. It was not. We need to find a service center in So Cal that we can take the unit to. Any recommendations? We plan to be in the San Dimas, CA area for a few weeks.

Should we take our unit back to the manufacturer for this or what?

Thank you,

missourijan
11-24-2012, 02:57 PM
I looked at Drv's website and came up with Southwest Coaches, 2 locations, in Corona & Indio and Sunshine RV in Lake Havasu. There might be other dealers willing to look at it and file a warranty claim but I would stick with a Drv dealer. Others have called the factory and received authorization to use a mobile rv repair, perhaps you could try that. Good luck

Walt
11-24-2012, 03:32 PM
I bought my MS at Sunshine RV. They do excellent service work and are a DRV warranty dealer. Call for an appointment and ask for Heather or Ron. They have hookups while they're working on your unit.
http://www.sunshinerv.com/

They are on the south end of Lake Havasu City, AZ on Highway 95. Nice place to visit this time of year.

Walt

Suitelife
11-26-2012, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll call the places you suggested.