PDA

View Full Version : Just lost power to the street-side of the RV - HELP!

louwho99
07-28-2012, 04:20 PM
We have a 2008 MS 38RLSB3. Just lost power to everything on the street-side of the RV. No power to the living room TV, kitchen microwave, kitchen island, or the washer & dryer. Checked fuses & breakers in the interior compartment by the front door, no breakers have popped. Went out to the electrical pole & all looks normal there.
Interior lights & bedroom TV on the curb side of the RV are working. Don't know what to check next - need some advice!!
Thanks!

UPDATE: Looks like the problem may be in the electric pole on our campsite not within our rig. Of course, it's Saturday, campground office is closed. So we'll get by with half power & hopefully I can get some assistance from the campground office tomorrow. Thanks for jumping in with ideas & being willing to help - I really appreciate it!

morscuba
07-28-2012, 05:46 PM
I answered you on the other forum. Check your box could be a bad breaker(that didn't pop) or could even be a bad leg on your power cord. I can't tell you how many folks that has happened to this summer..

wingnut60
07-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Is there a GFCI anywhere that you haven't found? Sounds like that to me, altho the only one in my '05 is in the control panel box.
Joe