PDA

View Full Version : Landing Gear Rams

frostth
07-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Can anyone tell me what size hydraulic rams are used in the front landing gear on a 2006 Mobile suites 32tk3? I spoke to the new customer service guy at Doubletree and they don't have the info. Can you believe that? When Tom Peck left so did a lot of info and great care. If someone has this info please forward to natdir@aol.com. thanks much. I know their Lippert but what size?

BlueSkyRanch
07-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Can anyone tell me what size hydraulic rams are used in the front landing gear on a 2006 Mobile suites 32tk3? I spoke to the new customer service guy at Doubletree and they don't have the info. Can you believe that? When Tom Peck left so did a lot of info and great care. If someone has this info please forward to natdir@aol.com. thanks much. I know their Lippert but what size?

The part number should be on the build sheet. Who are you dealing with? Chad Olinger? Or someone in service? I think you can see the part number from inside the storage bay. Lippert replaced mine last year. Where are you located? What part of the country.

frostth
07-26-2012, 08:26 PM
I am dealing with Chad Olinger and he says he doesn't know and he even involved some guy who was supposedly the tech support person and they stated they didn't know. I don't think there is anything posted in the bay by the rams.

tom frost
631-252-1117
natdir@aol.com

BlueSkyRanch
07-26-2012, 09:53 PM
I am dealing with Chad Olinger and he says he doesn't know and he even involved some guy who was supposedly the tech support person and they stated they didn't know. I don't think there is anything posted in the bay by the rams.

tom frost
631-252-1117
natdir@aol.com

This is not good.