PDA

View Full Version : 2012

Carny Bill
06-13-2012, 07:42 AM
Well, finally got our new 2012 38 Elite, only 1 1/2 months late. This makes our 4th unit from DRV. 38 foot in the dark blue makes it look like a freight train. Everyone always thought the 36 footer was bigger than it was, this one really looks huge, part of that is due to the straight roof line on this one.
I did get the Mor Ryde pin box on this one and have traveled 600 miles with it and it is very much worth the extra. Stops almost all the chucking.

Now to get the minor (hope) bugs worked out.

Diesel-Gypsy
06-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Great I get to be one of the 1st. to congradulate you !
It must be just gorgeous to step back and look at.
Good for you.
Many happy miles of living in, and enjoying it!

As for the "chucking" remedy, I sure hope it works well.
I too got tired of that "chucking", and I went with a much different fix :D

Happy trails.

Rick

The View 5046
06-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Congratz on you condo on wheels. Many miles and adventures are in the work for sure.

As for the chucking I haven't at that issue, however before I went with the Trailer Savers 5th wheel hitches I did have that issue.. I'm using the standard pin box with the Trailer Saver and works great... Smooth ride... Happy Trails...

Carny Bill
06-14-2012, 09:30 AM
I also have the Trailer Saver TS3. Have had it several years and really like it except when I need it removed to use the bed. Takes 4 men and a boy to move it, but well worth the trouble.

The View 5046
06-14-2012, 04:34 PM
I agree it's very heavy, I removed mine with the John Deere front loader..... Not sure but I think Trailer Saver has a hitch that come in 3 pieces. Happy Trails.