PDA

View Full Version : 5th wheel Jayco tanks

msmorris
05-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Hi all. I'm new to this forum and new to RVing. Finally got too old to sleep on ground in tent. :-)

Need some simple advice please. I have a 1994 Jayco 5th wheel 21'. Excellent condition. My problem is that I can't find the fresh water(drinking water) drain! Very frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx for listening and future help.

Regards,
Michael Morris

rotaxman
05-30-2012, 04:46 PM
Michael,

Can't speak to the Eagle but I know that a lot of RV travel trailers do not have a fresh water drain.

On both of my Mobile Suites they had a drain but it drained so slow that I would just pump the water into the gray water tank and dump it through the gray water dump valve.

As always good camping
Joyce and Jerry

Adan Bailey
08-28-2013, 11:59 PM
I know that a lot of RV travel trailers do not have a fresh water drain. On both of my Mobile Suites they had a drain but it drained so slow that I would just pump the water into the gray water tank and dump it through the gray water dump valve.

Joyce and Jerry

After all I find best solution what I was searching from a long time. You did great help for me and I appreciates your knowledge and experience skills to guide nicely.

grafton guns
11-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Michael, Your Jayco has low point drains. They do not have "tank drains" per se. usually you have a rear low point drain and one near where your valves and water hookups come into the RV. Mine have quarter turn valves that also have to be pulled up on to drain them. Turning them really does nothing. The single one on the rear comes from the tank and then there are one on each the cold and hot water lines on the side of the RV, hope this helps you.

Hi all. I'm new to this forum and new to RVing. Finally got too old to sleep on ground in tent. :-)

Need some simple advice please. I have a 1994 Jayco 5th wheel 21'. Excellent condition. My problem is that I can't find the fresh water(drinking water) drain! Very frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx for listening and future help.

Regards,
Michael Morris