PDA

View Full Version : Yuma get together

Walt
12-03-2011, 08:54 AM
How about a Yuma get together sometime in February? It could be a mini-rally, picnic, luncheon, dinner or whatever. We are staying at Fortuna de Oro, exit 14, January/February except for the last week in January moving to Quartzsite for 7 days. February, this year, there were a lot of empty RV site at Fortuna de Oro. It’s not a fancy RV Resort but the sites are wide and long, paved roads, gravel sites with concrete pads. They do have a recreation hall. There were 6 other DRV products there this year when we were there.

http://fortunadeoro.com/

Any thoughts or suggestions!!

berghild424
12-20-2011, 10:53 PM
l am kind of surprised that you did not have any people interested in getting together. i guess once they get here they are having too much fun doing other stuff. we are at the escapees park in yuma. cyndy

Partimer
12-22-2011, 03:03 PM
Seen your post on the Yuma get together, we are trying to plan a stop in the Yuma area in January, just not sure when or where. Also planning on a stop in Quartzsite. Will be in Mesa, Feb & Mar at Mesa Spirit RV Resort. Where do you stay in Quartzsite?

Walt
12-22-2011, 05:53 PM
I did get 4 replies on the SOITC forum. Over on that forum I picked the dates from February 6th-10th. Nothing fancy, just a get together to meet other Suite owners. There are plenty of sites available at Fortuna de Oro where we will be staying. We are in site #1047

We stay at Holiday Palms RV Park in Quartzsite. You can walk to the Sell-O-Rama grounds.

Walt
01-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Lon and I have put together a plan. Below is what we have come up with. For those that want to travel in, I am at Fortuna De Oro and there are lots of spots available. (Which is close to the restuarant.) Lon is at Riverfront RV Park and there are a few spots availiable. (He is on the other side of town) If looking for a spot other than these two, check out rvparkreviews.com

Keep in mind this is not a DRV or SOITC sanctioned event. Just something for us to do to get together and meet new people and renew old friendships.

Lon and I are looking forward to see you.

Yuma
DRV Suites
Get Together

When: February 4th 2012 (Saturday)
1200 MST (Noon)

Where: Mi Fajita Restaurant
11375 South Foothills Blvd. Yuma, AZ
Exit 14 on I-8 (South of I-8, 2 long blocks on left)

What: Un-hosted Lunch and Friendship

After lunch we will have time to get together at spot
#1047 Fortuna De Oro RV Park.
(Additional information during lunch.)

RSVP By February 1st. Headcount needed for restaurant.

Contact Walt at 916-803-3454
Lon at 208-859-0992

Hope to see you there!!!

Not a DRV or SOITC sanctioned event.

Walt