PDA

View Full Version : New Tradition by DRV Suites - Photos

terry and jo
11-19-2011, 05:49 PM
New Tradition by DRV Suites - Photos

It is so nice being friends with a DRV dealer. Alicia at Rolling Retreats sent me some rough photos taken of the new Tradition made by DRV Suites. She also sent me an Adobe pdf file with what appears to be "official" announcement language that includes some descriptions of the "make-up" of the new RV.

Since there are 13 photos to show, instead of posting them directly onto the forums, I'll provide a link to my Photobucket account where I stored them. As for the pdf file, Alicia said she had permission to let me show the pictures but she didn't ask about that file. So, for now, I'll just provide the photos until I hear otherwise on the pdf file.

EDIT: My apologies as I have been asked to remove the link to the photos of the new Tradition by DRV. So, if you have just arrived at this post, those photos are no longer available via the link and are removed from my Photobucket account.

Terry

golf_bears
11-20-2011, 06:49 AM
Thanks for sharing.

dalehandsome
11-20-2011, 08:03 AM
Thanks Terry,
It's always fun to see whats new!

Motor31
11-20-2011, 08:51 AM
Looks like they really decided to dress up the outside look and cut back on the inside to a plainer decor. Lots of profit in paint and decals.

What size unit was this supposed to be? The closet that could hold the washer drier combo looks like they located it farther back putting more weight on the suspension.

The small hatch next to the front basement access was probably the battery and hydraulics access.

terry and jo
11-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Not sure what length it would be.

Alicia has been in touch with me and asked me to clarify to everyone that the Tradition is not meant for the same "market" as the Mobile Suites and Elite Suites would be. It is for an entirely different "level" of RV as competition for a totally different market.

"Official" photos probably won't be released until after the Louisville dealer's show. What we were able to see are very rough photos. In fact, I may be asked to remove the link until official photos have already been released.

Sounds like we won't get permission to post the pdf file.

Terry