PDA

View Full Version : Schematics for DRV Suites Entertainment Systems

terry and jo
04-21-2011, 10:55 PM
To all reading this, Rick (yankeeflyer) over on SOITC's forums wrote to DRV for information on solving a wiring issue with his bedroom TV and Ryan Miller at DRV sent him some schematics relevant to the entertainment system, including the bedroom TV.

I must note that Ryan's message to Rick was entitled something like "Late 2007 and 2008 Mobile Suites Entertainment Systems." I have written to Ryan to verify whether these schematics will still apply to newer models than 2007 and 2008. I also asked him if they could share any newer schematics, provided they are different. I'll post back after I get a reply as to whether these schematics will still apply to newer models.

(I've been having issues trying to 'attach' the files, so I'm going to attempt to put them in more than one post to see if it works or not.)

Terry

terry and jo
04-21-2011, 10:59 PM
OK. That worked that time. The files might have been too big to put all 6 files in one posting.

Continuing.....

golf_bears
04-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Thanks for posting this information.

Motor31
04-22-2011, 08:55 AM
The closest thing to a diagram of the 2005 entertainment wiring showed up a while back. It was the ball of yarn Nancy was using to crochet a blanket for the grandkids. Pretty darn accurate too.

terry and jo
04-22-2011, 09:59 AM
You know that this is about the least that I can do for all the help that all the participants have helped us with in our research and decision making.

And Mike, how well I remember balls of yarn. And in a former job as a manager of a major electronics retailer, I can see how these diagrams could be helpful.