PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking to sell ?

Gemstone
01-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Here is a buyer from the escapees site:

I am looking to purchase a 36TK3 Mobiles Suites, 2007 or newer. I will consider other floor plans too. I will be in the Yuma and Phoenix area until we head back to British Columbia in early February. I will take a truck and trailer combination if necessary. Please E-mail me at bigrig8888@yahoo.com or leave a message at 1 604 892 7690 . I am a motivated buyer and I am looking for a realistically priced trailer or trailer and truck combo. Thanks

2blackdogs
01-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Are you not happy with the Elite Suites in your signature?

terry and jo
01-13-2011, 08:25 AM
It looks like Gemstone is posting about an Escapee forum participant wanting the 36TK3.

I just checked the website of Rolling Retreats out of Elk City, Oklahoma. On their "Inventory" page, they are listing a 2007 36TK3 as coming soon. You might steer the Escapee member to this website:

http://www.rollingretreats.com/

I will also contact Alicia at Rolling Retreats with a link to this posting so she can contact him directly if she wants to. Jo and I went over to see their inventory once and the units they had on their lot looked as good as their photos indicated.

Terry

Huck
01-13-2011, 09:22 AM
I'm looking to sell in the near future.
Closing on winter home Feb. 3rd.
We lived in our MS full-time for almost 4 years.

I found the post on the Suite Owners forum and told my DW. She sent them an e-mail about our Suite because we are in their area. And we have the older style RE3 with the small widows and desk. We wouldn't want the newer style RE3 either.