PDA

View Full Version : TUCSON LUNCH SCHEDULED

2blackdogs
12-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Suite owners and guests are invited to lunch on Jan 12,2011 in Tucson, Arizona.

After several replies to an earlier post I checked out Tiny's (Home of the Steerburgers) today and was pleased to see many cars in the parking lot at 3:30PM. It looks like a dive on the outside but OK inside. They were pleased to have a group ask about lunch or dinner.

I'd like to plan a 12:00 lunch on Wed, Jan 12 and I hope that works for everyone.

Please RSVP so I can call and let them know how many.

This is a non official lunch and quests are also welcome.

Location of Tiny's is 4900 W. Ajo Way and it's the first exit off I-19 in Tucson. A few miles on Ajo Way you will see Tiny's on the right. It's right before McDonalds and it's on the corner of Kinney Road which is the road to Saguaro National Park.

Please let me know by Monday Jan 10th so I can let them know. You can either post here or email me at travelinbob@hotmail.com .

Stripit
12-27-2010, 11:13 PM
We'll be there! Thanks for setting this up.....ya done good :D

Jack in Alaska
12-28-2010, 01:33 AM
We would have been there but ...........we will be landing in Phoenix at exactly that time. It would have been fun.
Jack in Alaska but heading back to Az.

Motor31
12-28-2010, 11:52 AM
We might be able to make it. It all depends on the Dr. stuff we are doing now in Tucson.

Stacey, you in Tucson now?

Stripit
12-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Mike,

In Casa Grande for the winter.

Motor31
12-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Ok, I thought you had a preferred spot up there. Wish you were down here sometime then we could get our rig reweighed. Not a big deal for us, just curiosity now that we've had it for over 5 years.

RodeWorthy
01-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Is this lunch going ahead? Have not seen many responses.

I thought we would be well past Tucson by Jan. 12 but now it appears we will be in town on that date.

It will be great to see Stacey and Gail and hopefully Mike and Nancy and others. Count us in for 2 to attend.

Bob, thanks for organizing this.

Don and Stella

2blackdogs
01-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Lunch is still a "go" for Jan 12th

Motor31
01-12-2011, 11:24 AM
I'm sorry but we won't be able to make the lunch. I had a tooth go bad on me Monday evening and the earliest the dentist can get to me is today at 1:45. I'm not in much shape to eat or socialize right now. I really was looking forward to seeing some folks there. I'm pretty loopy with the meds now and it's not holding back the ache. sigh.

Sorry.

Stripit
01-13-2011, 09:56 AM
Mike,

Sorry you're having tooth problems. :( We missed seeing you & Nancy at the lunch. There were 8 of us & we had a good time telling stories & exaggerating where necessary. Good burgers too! Thanks to Birthday Bob & Judy for organizing the lunch.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

2blackdogs
01-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Yes, it was a small get together and a enjoyable time and was glad to get to see everyone.
Bob & Judy

golf_bears
01-13-2011, 08:15 PM
We had a great time and enjoyed meeting the Suite folks. It was also great putting a face to a username.

RodeWorthy
01-14-2011, 02:00 PM
We had a great time at the luncheon too. It was great to get requainted with old friends and meet new faces too.

Mike and Nancy, we missed ya! Hope your doing better Mike. Maybe we can catch you on the return trip.

Safe travels everyone.