PDA

View Full Version : NEED A FULLTIMER FORUM

MDTdriver
07-04-2005, 03:50 PM
We could use this forum for FULLTIMER FOURM
Larry & Kathy Fulltimers since June 2000.
We have 3 membership Camping types.
2 or lifetime payed one has a $397 anual payment. The other is $20 anual.
The third is $99 anual payment no.
The first 2 had buyin amount. The third had none.
In all 3 we have about 250 camp grounds around the county.
With no nighty fee and include full hookups. Which means we could spend 365 nights a year with NO nighty cost.
The most nightly use per year is 270 nights.
We spend 2 or 3 months in Wi. each summer near family home for free with water and power.
There is a start on this FULLTIME FORUM
I thought I was posting under the Fulltime Forum when I submited it ask for a (subject) so?

tongue705
09-30-2005, 09:21 PM
We could use this forum for FULLTIMER FOURM

Damn, i never thought of looking at it that way, thanks.

Mighty Fishy
06-10-2008, 09:30 PM
As an occasional camper with leanings toward going full time I'm can't help but wonder. How much are the nighty fees that you're not paying? If my DW sleeps nekked can we avoid those fees too?

MDTdriver
06-11-2008, 03:11 PM
In the camp grounds we are using fee range $30 to $40 so $35x365=$12775x8(years on the road)=$102200. This is very approx. TOTAL. Our cost at start up $12000. Each year dues $500. $12000+$500 (for 8 years)=$16000 for 8 years of fulltime. This has worked for us so far. For other fulltimers results could very! All of the camp grounds we use are MEMBER SHIP ONLY (Thousand Trails Naco/Western Horizson/Resorts of Distinction) this is the reason for star up costs. If you become interested I could send you membership info. I am not in sales just a member of Thousand Trails Naco Camp Grounds. You can go to thousandtrails.com to view all the parks and info.

Larry & Kathy plus Meeko who loves 32dregee temp

Mighty Fishy
06-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Thanks Larry & Kathy,
I might be interested in learning more about Thousand Trails. We are C2C members now.

If you re-read my post you'll hopefully notice I was humorously pointing out a mis-spell...the "nighty fee" as opposed to the nightly fee javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing

As for memberships, for now I'll collect info but haven't any plans to join more organizations until we get on the road..

Regards;

HighwayRanger
06-14-2008, 01:09 PM
A fulltimer forum, if not here already, would be great. I love the style of this forum, I just wish we could generate more interest from others! How about everyone add a line in their signature on other forums, like Escapees and IRV2, saying something like: Meet us at the 5thwheelforum!

Roy

MDTdriver
06-14-2008, 02:59 PM
A Fulltime Forum was added after I ask for it, I have posted there also.

Larry