PDA

View Full Version : Home Depot Discount

47hook
05-21-2010, 03:24 PM
I know this isn't just a DRV issue, but a week ago I was shopping in Home Depot and joking with the cashier that I’d helped her so much with the checking out that I should get a 10% discount. What she said next floored me: If I had a military ID I could get a 10% discount; but it isn’t something they advertise! So, to all those with one, give it a try.

RonS
05-21-2010, 10:28 PM
Did get the discount when shopping Home Depot in South Texas, they also gave 10% to police and fire personnel. But when I showed my retired military ID here in Wisconsin, I was told only works on veterans day. O'Reillys Auto Parts store and Wendy's also have a military discount.

jdwilson3
05-22-2010, 05:24 PM
The 10% discount at Home Depot is on a store by store basis. The Home Depot in Cabot Arkansas now gives a 10% discount all the time.

Huck
05-23-2010, 07:46 AM
If you go to the US Post office and pick up a "change of address kit", there is a Lowes 10% off movers coupon in the packet.
It is valid at Lowes and Home depot.
Or, go online to lowes.com and they will send you a 10% coupon in your email to print off.
I use these coupons every time I go to lowes or home depot all over our great country.