PDA

View Full Version : Dishwasher

GlennWest
05-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Who makes the better rv dishwasher? Anyone know?

Carny Bill
05-10-2010, 08:28 PM
If I am not mistaken it is called "the wife".

Sorry bout that, could not resist....Bill

GlennWest
05-10-2010, 08:30 PM
lol. Wife didn't think so

Carny Bill
05-10-2010, 08:37 PM
mine told me she gonna install a new one called "Husband". I not like that either

The View 5046
05-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Delaine says I'm the best dish washer she has ever known. I do all dishes, however I must admit we use a lot of paper plates and plastic dinner ware. We haven't really though much about getting a dish washer for the Mobile Suites. But each have their own opinio. GBY...

missourijan
05-11-2010, 02:46 PM
I posted a question like this last year and got pretty much the same wisecracker answers. Didn't notice what model you have but your choices will be governed by space. I really wanted the Fisher Peykel drawer but in the 36tke it would not fit, too wide. I researched all dishwashers and determined the Vesta was the only one I could install on the island. Drv referred me to a distributor who wanted $360 for one. I mentioned this to our fellow park hosts, who have a Hitchiker. On the Hitchiker forum the factory announced they had a bunch of dishwashers they had ordered and didn't get requests for so they were selling them cheap. I called the NuWa factory and ordered one for $100, a little over $200 for crating & shipping! Anyway, the Vesta works good and I really like it.

GlennWest
05-12-2010, 04:05 AM
Thanks. I'll probably get the Vesta. Hadn't heard any comments on one until now. Lowes has a Kitchen Aide unit but it's 24' wide. Don't believe it'll fit on counter. It's also 900.00. Vesta looks much better after viewing it. lol. God bless.

Mike2338
05-13-2010, 08:06 PM
When talking to one of the factory reps at a show this year I asked about adding a dishwasher to a 38rsb3. He stated they have extended the island for other customers. My first choice is the Fisker.

We will not be able to go full-time for a couple of years and I expect to be here in Michigan over the winter with the coach in storage.

My question is around winterizing. Has anyone had this situation? How would I set up the plumbing for winterization? Same question hold for the washer.

m