PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Mobile Suite 36TK3 for sale.

MattM
05-03-2010, 04:09 PM
2005 Doubletree Mobile Suites 36TK3

Luxury accommodations on wheels! Used only 120 days and towed less than 15,000 miles.

Rear living room. 3 slideouts. One containing the entertainment center and kitchen, with peninsula, and abundant cabinet space. Second slideout has two recliners and the dining table with four chairs. Third slideout is located in the front bedroom with a king-size bed and television. Split bathroom. Upgraded cinnamon maple wood d้cor through out.

Other features include, but are not limited to, convection microwave oven, 2-door refrigerator, gas range, 2 ducted air conditioning units, stacked washer and dryer already installed, 27” Sony TV, surround sound, VCR and DVD players, both antenna and Weingard satellite TV systems, sofa with pull-out bed, central vacuum system, 16’ awning.

Some exterior features include: slide topper awnings, hydraulic jacks, detachable ladder and roof rack, extra large basement storage, with slideout tray, Trailair suspension hitch pin system.

To many features to list all

Non-smoking unit and no pets. Transferrable warranty. Selling due to health reasons.

Price: $47,000

2006 Ford F-350 Superduty Truck

Lariat crew cab. Dual rear wheels. Truck was special ordered to pull Mobile Suites trailer. Exterior color of truck coordinates with trailer colors.

6.0L V8 Powerstroke diesel engine, 5 speed automatic transmission with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Also includes the trailer towing package, with integrated brake controller, ABS, factory installed payload package yielding a GCVW of 26,000 LB, Reese 20,000 LB fifth wheel hitch, Firestone supplemental rear air bag suspension with on board compressor, 17” forged aluminum wheels, dual alternators, 8’ truck bed, 172” wheel base, upgraded sound system.

Leather interior with front captains chairs, extendable mirrors, chrome tubular steps, power sliding rear window, aluminum louvered tailgate, Rhino liner bed lining, limited slip 4.3 differential.

32,000 miles, like new condition. Non-smoking and no pets.

Price: $34,900

As this truck was custom ordered for this trailer we prefer to sell them together. However, if trailer sells first the truck will be sold separately.

wingnut60
05-03-2010, 09:57 PM
That is a super nice setup--hope you get some good offers.
Joe[/i]

MattM
06-18-2010, 09:12 AM
I have interior pictures available if interested. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them.

Thanks

MattM
09-01-2010, 08:10 PM
sold :(