PDA

View Full Version : Newmar owners!

Sibernut
06-07-2005, 11:30 AM
M/W & I have a 2003 KA KSWB, towed by a HDT. Love to hear from others w/Newmar products, good/bad or tips. TKS!!

Roam America
05-31-2013, 08:37 PM
We have a 2005 Kountry Star 35LKSA. Been fulltime for 5 years now and loving every minute of it. Only major work I have needed is replacement of the living slide gasket; is you call that major. We really haven't had any big problems (knock on wood).

3 years ago we blew a tire on the kitchen side; about $ 1500 in damage. My dealer repaired it in less than a week and we were back on the road. I replaced all of the [LR-G] tires with LR-J Michelin tires. Now I am not constantly watching my mirrors to see my tires.

billr
05-31-2013, 09:24 PM
Are you running tire pressure monitor syst?

Adan Bailey
08-28-2013, 05:54 AM
Are you running tire pressure monitor syst?

Mate,

Can you explain tire pressure monitor system to which you are suggesting. I am taking interest in this informative discussion and want to know the exact solution.

billr
08-28-2013, 06:48 AM
TST monitoring system. If you would like more info have a look here and contact me though the website. http://www.weighitrv.com/

Bill

Roam America
11-07-2013, 10:21 AM
I had the Doran tire pressure monitoring system. When I blew the tire, I pulled over to the shoulder. About 30 seconds after stopping the alarm monitor finally went off.

I don't use the monitoring system anymore. I club the tires at each stop and check pressures every morning.