PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Arizona!!!

jdwilson3
01-29-2009, 01:21 PM
To all of our Select Suite, Mobile Suite and Elite Suite friends who have visited us here at Butterfield RV Resort in Benson Arizona, I would like to say THANK YOU for your visits.

After over 4 years as the Manager here, I am re-Retiring and getting back on the road again February 1st.

We are so looking forward to getting back into our Suite as full-timers once again, those of you who do it, know what I mean.

We hope to see you all down the road somewhere, sometime. We will continue to be on this forum, just wanted to say thanks for the visits!!

2blackdogs
01-30-2009, 05:53 AM
I bet you are excited about traveling again. It must feel like your first trip out all over again.
Bob & Judy and our 2blackdogs

Gemstone
01-30-2009, 08:26 AM
After all that time in Benson, you're gonna have to retrain the dog....he's forgotten what grass is...stop by and visit if you and Peggy find yourselves in Yuma....we even have grass for the dog!

Regards
Gemstone

Motor31
01-30-2009, 08:33 AM
Hey Top,

Have a good trip. We are heading out on Monday ourselves. We finally got clearance from the Dr's to hit the road. I am still waiting on the results of a biopsy but the Dr. said he's not concerned over it and wouldn't do anything for a couple to 4 months anyhow so we're outa here. Gotta spoil grand kids.

jdwilson3
01-30-2009, 10:04 AM
We will be heading East, stopping in El Paso first for a while to get organized and visit with friends. Eventually we expect to get to Arkansas to visit family, then.....

47hook
01-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Jackie and I have been wanting to get south for a while to visit in your neck of the woods (or gravel as the case may be), but circumstances have conspired against us. Had wanted to say hi, share a beer and swap fairy tales and war stories.

Maybe we'll have a chance to "bump" into you in the future on the road. Enjoy your new travels...Gordon.

Jack in Alaska
01-31-2009, 09:12 PM
John,

I always intended to come down your way for a BS session but................it never worked out.
Lauren and Larry B. kept me up to date on you. We are in Palm Creek but that is not on the way to Arkansas is it.?

Good luck in your travels. Maybe we will see you down the road.

Jack

RodeWorthy
02-07-2009, 01:49 AM
John and Peggy,
Good fortune in your travels. I enjoyed retiring once and hope I stay that way so I don't have to do it again :)

We were in Benson for a month back in Nov/Dec. I didn't know you were there or I would have stopped by. You ran a nice park there -- I was impressed by the ham station and observatory on site. We were at the SKP Park.

Hope the silence of no trains will not be too disruptive to you :)

Enjoy!