PDA

View Full Version : DRV-Mickem

Jack in Alaska
12-24-2008, 01:49 AM
I received an e-mail from Kent Mickem at DRV stating that he no longer works there.
Also to contact Charles Coleman at 260-562-1075 for help on your unti.

charlescoleman@DRV.com

I wonder what happened to Kent. He always did an excellent job for me.

golf_bears
12-24-2008, 06:41 AM
Jack,

Have you got his e-mail address?

Thanks

morscuba
12-24-2008, 08:06 AM
I talked to Kent last week and he sounded good.. He did say that DRV was going to close down for the holidays..It was slow so they were going to be closed a little longer than usual for the holidays..Hmmm I think I've heard this story before..Hope not but who knows.
Merry Chrristmas everyone

ponch
12-24-2008, 04:10 PM
I assure you they will open back up after the break!!!!!!

bstark
12-24-2008, 06:50 PM
I'm sorrry to hear of Kent's moving on as well. We found him to be helpful the few times we had direct dealings with the factory and will miss catching up, if and when we have any future cause to drop by.

Having said that we wish him well in whatever endeavour he chooses.

berghild
12-30-2008, 09:06 AM
JUST MY LUCK. I HOPE THEY REOPEN....HERE I AM WITH SLIDES THAT ARE MESSING UP THE LINOLEUM AND A FURNACE THAT SEEMS TO HAVE DISCONNECTED DUCTS. i DON'T KNOW IF THAT COMES UNDER ORIGINAL WARRANTY OR EXTENDED WARRANTY. iSN'T OUR WARRANTY 2 YEARS ON STRUCTURAL STUFF? WE ARE GOING INTO THE SHOP ANY DAY NOW FOR NEW CONTROL UNIT ON OUR FRIDGE (THAT IS NOW A FREEZER) BUT THAT IS A dOMETIC ISSUE.

berghild
12-30-2008, 09:29 AM
MY EMAIL TO CHARLES COLEMAN COMES BACK FROM THAT ADDRESS. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS? I WILL TRY TO LEAVE A MESSAGE ON VOICE MAIL

berghild
12-30-2008, 10:27 AM
i have tried several different ways of e mailing this guy...ils there a general address for cutomer service?
on his phone message he says DO NOT leave a message....kinda wierd,.
i used to leave kent messages even when he was gone for 2 weeks
what a pain we will be in the shop when we call him. unless maybe i will just call extended warranty people and they wil tell me whether or not it is their issue or DRV

2 DA WDS
12-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Try the email address @drvsuites.com. Thats the domain for the parts guy.

Jack in Alaska
12-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Dave Nelson-parts; 260-562-1075 ext.3325

Here is what I have for parts at DRV. Hope it helps.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all

Jack in Alaska

2blackdogs
12-31-2008, 05:57 AM
I have found Dave Nelson great to work with. Also there is a gal there but I forgot her name that is also a professional.
Bob

golf_bears
12-31-2008, 06:35 AM
2blackdogs

I believe you may be referring to Leanne. Not sure what her last name is but she has helped us out a number of times with getting parts needed to repair things in our RV.
She appears to be very knowledge about parts when you may not have a part name but only a description of what it is or where it goes.

ponch
12-31-2008, 06:51 AM
Yes her name is Leeann and she seems to be very knowledgeable .

She or Dave will take very good care of you.

hitchup
12-31-2008, 07:48 AM
Tom Peck is still available in Customer Service.

tomp@ligtel.com

kam71
01-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Hello everyone!! It's Kent I just want to clear the air, it is a fact I was laid off. This does not come as shock with the status of the RV industry right now, DRV is not closing and hopfuly I will be called back soon. I really enjoy working with all of you and appriciate all of the concerns. If you have a need to contact me please do so. kent.mickem@yahoo.com.

morscuba
01-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Hey Kent
I too hope you get called back.. You were always..and hopefully will be again A number 1 to work with.. If you need a recommendation..to any perspective employers please drop me a line.. I will be more than happy to do that.. Good Luck
Sam

golf_bears
01-05-2009, 07:23 AM
Kent,

Thanks so very much for the update and the status of your situation. We wish you and your family well during these most difficult economic times and hope your return to DRV will happen soon.

We appreciate all the help you have been to us.

Stay in touch.

Jack in Alaska
01-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Kent,

Yes.......what golf-bears said is exactly me feelings.

Jack