PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Come-all-ya

Mikey
11-15-2008, 04:34 PM
We're here in Mesa at Viewpoint Golf and RV Resort.
Two other "Suites" as well.
If enough were interested, we could have a "Come-all-ya" here at the resort.
I was thinking of 2nd - 3rd week in December???
The thought was to have a lunch (catered), and then a tour of the resort (for those who might be interested). Golf (9 and 18 holes) might be a possibility - I could check that as well.
Just a thought - let Maureen and I know and we'll go from there. If enough are interested, we'll get some prices for lunch, etc.
The link to Viewpoint is www.viewpointrv.com

Diesel-Gypsy
11-15-2008, 06:20 PM
Mike....Stop it.....stop teasing us with your luncheons, and tours.
If "we" could be there....we would be there.. :lol:

I hope you manage to pull in a few lost MobileSuiters, then you can tell "us" all about even more fun that your having...

Here...we're working on Volvo repairs & maintainance in cold rainy weather, waiting for the snow.. :oops:

Rick

Stripit
11-16-2008, 10:45 AM
We are not golfers, but are more than willing to drive up from Casa Grande and attend anything you set up.

billr
11-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Mike,

What Rick said!!! haar....

MS is tucked away for the LONG winter and Volvo is ready but parked, just like us! ha

Enjoy the SW and hope all you guys can have a get together! Think of us stuck in the north country!

Bill

Gemstone
11-16-2008, 11:42 AM
Seems like some of you missed the message.... :idea: it's South in the winter, North in the summer....not vice versa.

It will be in the mid 80's here in Yuma today...

Regards
Gemstone

WildJohn
11-16-2008, 11:48 PM
I will forward this to my dw..she seems to have missed the notice... I've got the hitch itch and have been looking at Arizona closely..
The DW stands still for more than a few minutes and her feet begin to grow roots. Maybe get there in mid Jan..
have fun and enjoy the heat for me too..
freezing in Central Illinois
John

Jack in Alaska
11-21-2008, 12:01 AM
We may drive up for a lunch and BS session from Casa Granade also.........Hi Stacey..!!!
There are 6 MS's here in Palm Creek. One already asked me if there were going to be any luncheons this year.