PDA

View Full Version : Private Messageing (PM) Problems

rdunk
03-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Something has changed. Now it seems that when I do a PM that takes a little while, when I "send" it, the login page comes up. When that happens, I sometimes lose the complete message, so I have started copying it to another file, before sending, just in case. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? :?:

Edit - Now when I hit the "submit button" for this to go to the forum, instead of the usual window, I got a "Page expired" window. I tried to get back to the message, but could not. then after expressinig some silent "angst", I went to the forum page, and the message was there. :shock:

It seems this site may be in need of some site maintenance work????

Edit #2 - FYI, It did work ok when I hit "submit" on the first "edit".

sigo'suite
03-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Robert,
Same thing happened to me just the other day when I submitted a post on one of the threads.

sr
03-22-2008, 08:44 AM
Same problem as well. I think the Forum has some server problems. It seems to take longer to load the pages. Either a problem with the internet bandwidth to the server or the server needs more memory. I donot have any problem logging on the the Suites Forum or other forums that have more activity.

Motor31
03-22-2008, 08:50 AM
If you go up to the top of the forum in the comments area there have been some problems noted. The admin is working on them and it may involve moving the forum to another ISP.

sr
03-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Thanks Mike, I have my "Favorites" go directly to the Mobile Suites section and I don't see the messages from the Admin. It took exactly 1 minute to load the main web page and then 57 seconds to access the thread. Hope they fix it soon. I am pretty impatient when it comes to waiting on web pages.