PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

5thwheeler
04-27-2005, 01:35 PM
Welcome to www.5thWheelForums.com, the only site on the internet dedicated to 5thwheels.
With a wealth of information on the internet pertaining to the RV industry we found it increasingly difficult to wade through everything and find information & products specific to 5thWheel trailers. We found ourselves visiting multiple sites reading through page after page of information before it dawned on us - Wouldn't it be nice if we only had to go to one website and read about things that only pertained to 5thwheels. Wouldn't it also be great to see detailed product reviews on some of the industries hottest aftermarket products for the 5thwheel owner.

With this in mind we created 5thwheelforums.com. Here you will be able to share ideas, problems & solutions as well as read detailed product reviews on new & existing technologies.

Again, welcome to 5thwheelforums.com

Yesirv2
05-11-2005, 07:15 AM
:D Great Idea !! Nice Site ! Thanks !

Badge
05-17-2005, 11:39 AM
Great site. Keep up the good work. Now we need to get the word out.

Happy Camping!

5thwheeler
05-17-2005, 12:38 PM
Badge - thank you. Its been fun - a ton of work but real enjoyable. Please feel free to invite everyone you know. The more people posting the better the site will get.

JRoger
05-19-2005, 09:03 AM
Thanks for your effort!! I think you have a winner. Hope to see you in persone some day!!

Musicman
05-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Great Site. Thanks for having it.

G :D

Jerry
05-19-2005, 10:40 PM
As many have said, it's a great site! Now let's get some more people involved.
Jerry

justlizz
10-03-2005, 06:45 AM
Hi all I hope you dont mind someone from across the water joining you but as we have so few 5th wheels in the UK I spend a lot of my time looking for US ones for hints and tips
I know I have a small 5er but for UK and France use it is Ideal much as I would love one of the bigger ones I would have nowhere to go as the roads and campsites would be too small for them
I have a Gulfstream Amerilite with slide and I am havin a ball with it
lizz

Stripit
10-03-2005, 10:06 AM
Liss, welcome aboard!!
Met a fellow last year that came over from England to buy small motorhomes and 5th wheel trailers. He sent them back, retrofitted them with new electrical items and resold them. Said so many folks wanted the "american" type of Rv, but couldn't buy them in their country, so he was filling that need. Have fun and enjoy camping.

Dean Hausmann
11-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Hello,

Dean & Barbara,

here From Sunny Phoenix Arizona

janny32
11-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Hello everyone, It's an outstanding site.