Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2015, 07:48 AM   #1
darrylwt

Send a message via Yahoo to darrylwt Send a message via Skype™ to darrylwt
Montana flooring

I have a Keystone Montana 305RL 2015 6 months old and the refrigerator stopped working and now the wood like vinyl flooring is coming loose and lifting and buckling.

Anyone else have this problem?

darrylwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 02:08 AM   #2
Legacy2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrylwt View Post
I have a Keystone Montana 305RL 2015 6 months old and the refrigerator stopped working and now the wood like vinyl flooring is coming loose and lifting and buckling.

Anyone else have this problem?
We have a 2015 new 40' Montana Legacy. Che haven had a problem with the floor nor frig except the frog isn't designed well for the drainage holder tray under the cooling fins keeps falling out. Very bad design. But our pantry shelves are always falling and don't stay in place. We are on our 3rd set and needs replacing again. We can't even travel 2 hours on the interstate 15 freeway and they are down again. Bee have tried to drive with a few items and with no items and yet they still fall. Montana doesn't have a fix for it. Our quad stairs aren't even distance between each one. And the last step has even a larger distance step into the trailer, so unless your 6' tall, you have a problem getting into. My husband has to give me a push up into the trailer because I'm 5'2" little lower than average weight. But it's wearing on my back do I go up the steps the least amount of times that is possible. Sad! We have found out that Montana's customers service truly doesn't really give a hoot once they sell you a $96,000.00 5th Wheel. I would rather have our older Forest River back, hands down. We bought ours because we wanted one that was bigger for our future retirement.

Legacy2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 07:06 AM   #3
darrylwt

Send a message via Yahoo to darrylwt Send a message via Skype™ to darrylwt
It is sad that they don't stand behind there trailers, my frig dosn't work very good and my main slide motor went out not.
darrylwt is offline   Reply With Quote