Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   5thWheelForums.com > 5th Wheel Brand Forums > DRV | Formerly Doubletree
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2012, 04:49 PM   #21
USA in a Chevrolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop
i installed the Winegard Travelor on my roof today. At 9:00 I called DRV to ask them where the cables were on the roof. All the techs were busy, connected me to voice mail. Left message. At 9:15 Greg called me back. Said to look in the forward, right vent cap. He also told me that it was prewired for a solar battery charger, and I would find those wires under the forward, left vent cap. Looked and there they were. I am fimiliar with how these systems work, but have never even seen someone install one before.
I was drinking iced tea and watching a movie by 11:00. All of the cables on both ends were accurately labled and plenty long.
This unit is a 2011 that we purchased kind of spur of the moment the first day of December. It is our fourth DRV. I keep getting happier with every one.
Did you go with Dish or Direct & where did you buy the Traveler? Are you getting HD? Thanks