Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-25-2019, 12:00 AM   #1
Tile Guy

New to joining a RV Forum

Hi everyone this is Mark and Pam DeWolf from Forest Grove, Oregon. We have had several trailers over the past 25 years. 3 1/2 yeas ago bought my first 5th wheel that was a 2004 Carriage Cameo 29' with 3 slide outs. We loved it and was in great condition till we went on a long weekend trip to the coast and had a blowout on the 5th wheel. Didn't realize anything was wrong till we went thru a tunnel and hear a screaming noise.... It was torn up bad and the Ins Co totaled it. We ended up buying a 2009 Mobile Suite 32TK3 last summer and love it! It has been a lot of work upgrading and polishing and most of all enjoying are time using it. Our truck is a 2016Dodge Ram 3500 single rear wheel but due to the new model trucks being taller the 5th wheel sits nose high. Just recieved my Correct Track parts, Equa-flex Equalizers, shocks and new 17.5 wheels and tires. Hopfully will have back together this weekend. We are getting it readY for a trip to the Utah Nalt Parks the first of May for 3 weeks and don't want to have a disaster like the other fiver. I have found some great value reading posts from many of you and helped me make repairs and fixes that I could not get answered by any of the RV places around here.

Tile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 03:43 AM   #2
Notanlines

Mark, welcome to the forum from Tennessee. Lots of good info here if you can wade through the usual "forum BS." This one is better than most, although not many members here.

Harley Road King & sidecar
Notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:11 AM   #3
MTK46

Welcome Mark. I'm also new to this forum & to DRV. You will find many willing to answer your questions. Just look and see how many I've asked.

Our used 2011 came from someone that traded it in from Oregon. We got it home here in the desert & found quite a few insects come alive we've never seen before.

Like you we have RVed for many years. Still learning new things.
2011 Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 #5556
2017 F-350 CC 6.7 diesel dually, Banks Derringer tuner with super gauge
MTK46 is offline   Reply With Quote