Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-18-2008, 06:18 PM   #1
berghild

Send a message via AIM to berghild
Found delaer in the west for repair

well after checking with western sales rep. we decided on Wheelers Las Vegas RV..I have done business with Johnny Walker RV for 20 years when I lived in vegas , and DT would have authorized repairs there but I thought maybe it would be better to go to A dealer that sells Suites.
Made appt. 2 weeks out and they allowed 2 days for minor repairs and concerto toilet fix. Drove up and out comes "MR. Negative" the service writer ,and his first words are "we will need this rig for 3 to 4 weeks..WEll, that wasn't going to work for us full-timers, THen he informs us that since they didn't sell us the rig he would only fix 5 items and would get as much done as they could on that day.
After 9; hours I called and found that they had never even looked at it. I asked what the point was in making an appointment and he told me that appt. was for drop off only...not service. I told him I drove 400 miles to keep my word and be there . He even told us that DT was very difficult to work with. LIAR
Dear DT has authorized our repairs with Johnny Walker RV, and I KNOW that we will receive excellent service when we show up tomorrow morning.
Moral of this story follow your gut and Wheeler's Las Vegas RV may have changed hands but they are still the creeps that they have always been...I have never heard anyone that had a kind word to say about them.
Sorry to rattle on..just had to vent I guess,

EDGE CHIP,exhaust brake,ATS tranny, ATS turbo, AFE sir filter
ETC
2008 36TK3 ES3917/no granite
berghild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
Lauren

This is nothing compared to Robert Crist in Phoenix. And they pull that routine as well - appointment is for dropoff only; tell people that after the fact just like you had happen.
2006 Chevy 3LT Dmax (LB3)
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote