Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
PrimaTX

2003 36CK3 Mobile Suite FOR SALE

I need to sell our 36' 5th Wheel. We were one of the first to buy these, and it has a very low VIN number. It has been in storage for 3 years, since my husband became ill and he has since passed away. It is a Mobile Suite by Doubletree with 3 slides. 2 in the living room/kitchen and one in the bedroom. It is a model 36CK3 and specs and pics can be found online, but I can supply pics if you need them. I would like to sell it as quickly as possible because it has been costing me storage fees every month. It has lots of storage, is fully self contained with furniture (sofa is an extra sofa bed and 2 recliners), 2 tv's and stereo surround, Newer Convection microwave (not the original, I replaced it a couple of years before we stopped using the RV) and also has a washer and dryer. Price is $30,000 obo. RV is being sold as is because I haven't used it in 3 years it's hard to know what is or isn't wrong with it. When we last used it, everything was working fine and I had it professionally cleaned inside and out before we put it in storage. If you want them, will also throw in Satellite dish & modem for internet and Directv dish and stand that we used when we had it (you pay for your own connections). I really need to unload this RV please. I am in Spring TX. Thank you.
PrimaTX is offline   Reply With Quote