Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #1
layne

rear camera

Has anyone else had trouble with the plug-in wire that that goes from truck to camper (the male end). There are four pins and one broke. This is the second time this has happened and it's only been used twice since the second one broke. Steve wrapped the end up after the last use and it was fine, but when we got ready to leave and to plug in, the little pin was broken. No picture on the screen. Since it has happened twice, seems like it could be a chronic problem, maybe we're doing something wrong or it's going to be a constant problem. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #2
bstark

If it's the Voyager system with the very small connection plugs, yeah they can be problematic although I've had very good luck with mine. I give them a dose of dialectic grease on the head of a Q-tip once a year and they've been fine. My system is going on 5 years old now with no connection problems.