Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #1

Why bother?

I do not bother with this forum very much as it gets SO little use.

I question why you keep this , little used, forum going ?? Over a long period of time it has proven to be very unpopular, when compared to other RV forums.

Just wondering??
Old 03-25-2008, 07:48 AM   #2
igotjam

I guess the forum administrator could answer your question. (my guess is that there is some revenue involved which makes it attractive to keep going) I too have wondered why it is not more popular. It appears only some Mobile Suite owners have taken a liking to it. It has proved very useful to me personally over the last year or two so I hope it continues. I look at other forums and for me this is a good one.
igotjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:29 PM   #3

My, my- I ask a very proper question---and the forum adm. does not bother to give any answer!!! One could think that they are just too embarrassed with the unpopularity of this forum to give a good answer?

Maybe he or she does not get on this forum any more than most other people ?

This forum has been around for a long time is just not going anywhere---It's unpopularity is sad but very true.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:26 AM   #4
Motor31

While you may think it was a proper question I thought it was kind of sarcastic myself, particularly your second post.

In any event the owner of the site is in a position to do whatever they want, keep it open or drop it. I find it to be a good source of info and a nice way to stay in touch with some folks here. It may not be for everyone however. If the site bothers you I suppose the best thing would be to just not click on it.
2005 MS 38RL
2007 Saturn Ion "toad"
2010 Gold Wing "piggyback"
Motor31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:56 PM   #5
shergry

Very well said!! Totally agree that the OP should just not click on this site! As for the other SO popular sites.....they are subjective to the moderators! Been deleted for having an opinion...so I look and don't post...what is the point of being deleted without a reason. If someone offends another...should they not tell the person they felt they were offended by?
As for this forum...have not been deleted and find that the info on this forum is VERY helpful.
Thank you 5thwheelforums! For all the help!
MS 36SB3 2007 #3565
shergry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:41 AM   #6
5thwheeler

Lee - sorry I'm just now getting to reply to your post - Due to the importance and of it and lack of bearing it wasn't up there on my priority list.

If you don't like the forum why post or even read it for that matter. My advice to you is don't bother. Account logs show you spend a higher amount of time here then you elude to.
5thwheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 07:21 PM   #7
sigo'suite

Checking Lee's prior posts, most have been caustic.
Apparently, the poor fella is just socially challenged and from time to time has to stick a thumb up his anal orifice to relieve the pressure and such nonsensical emissions are cast in whatever direction his cursor is pointed; this forum was just unfortunate enough to be in the cursors direction when it happened yesterday.
Now go explore "New Horizons" Slug!!
sigo'suite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:28 PM   #8
duggerinc

keep this site open

First off hello everyone, I am new here and will be a fifth wheeler in less than a week. I love this site! Glad to find one specific to a certain style. This will be my first stop for resources. Glad to be a member!
duggerinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #9
wingnut60
Site Team

Welcome, Dugger.

What brand of fiver are you getting?

Joe
2005 TK3 #1869, 10 yrs of memories,
2017 F450 KR--one more Ford is it
2009 F450 4x4-died; 2010 F450-retired
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:37 PM   #10
duggerinc

its an older model fleetwood terry 24 foot. just right for me i think.
duggerinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #11
Maverick

It would be my sugestion that the people that can not insert their location be dropped (are they real or are they ashamed of themselves) and all user name advertisements be booted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thwheeladmin
Lee - sorry I'm just now getting to reply to your post - Due to the importance and of it and lack of bearing it wasn't up there on my priority list.

If you don't like the forum why post or even read it for that matter. My advice to you is don't bother. Account logs show you spend a higher amount of time here then you elude to.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote