Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   5thWheelForums.com > 5th Wheel Brand Forums > DRV | Formerly Doubletree
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2007, 09:09 AM   #1
igotjam

2007 Suites Entertainment System

After 7 months I have managed to figure out how to get the TV to operate (antenna only) and how to play a DVD. I have not yet figured out how to get the cable to work and in the hopes it is a user problem, I'm asking for suggestions.
I have invited a 2008 suite and 2005 suite owner over to help but nothing they tried would work. Both say my system is different from theirs so while I appreciate all ideas, I'm really looking for a response from a 2007 owner.
I have the basic system (no satellite or logitech) but do have 2 samsung LCD TVs. I have tried 2 different cables to connect to park cable..neither will work.
I have a Winegard Entertainment Select with a power button, Main TV, VCR, and TV2 buttons. These 3 have further selections of TV ANT, AUX, and TV ANT AUX.
I have an AVS200HD Smart Source (this is different from the 2008 & 2005) with Power buttons and TV1 to TV4 buttons. The TV1 - TV4 buttons are further divided into SAT, VCR, DVD, AUX.
I have a Sony STRK700U Sound thing and A Sony DVD player DVPNC86H.

I think I have tried every combo of buttons and have used the TV setup to program cable channels. What I would like to know is which buttons are set which way for your cable to work?? Does the Winegard Antenna box need to be turned off for cable to work?? (someone told me that but it makes no difference that I can see..

Before you ask the dealer was no help...."Doubletree wires each one different...you just have to play with it to see what happens" I have discussed it with DT (Mr Custer I think) without success.

Thanx
igotjam is offline   Reply With Quote