Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2019, 10:19 AM   #1
Eugene klimczak

First time owner questions

I am about to buy and park a fifth wheel in my driveway. I have questions about what I should and or should not do. Any advice is welcome and thank you very much. I have a truck that is equipped to have a fifth wheel hitch put in but I don’t want to spend the thousand or so dollars to stick it in the back of my 2500 short bed Pick up. My idea is to have it towed into my driveway for 200 bucks and after I finish remodeling my house I will sell it and the person who buys it will move it then. I am also planning on only using the gray water tank because I have four bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs which did not flood. My thinking is that I can run a hose from the grey tank into The plumbing release valve on my house right next to where I will be parking at. I have no intentions of keeping it but I can’t live the way that I am at the moment. Any advice is very welcome.
Eugene klimczak is offline   Reply With Quote