Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-18-2015, 04:41 PM   #1
LoverMusic2416

10 Years and Counting RVing - New to Forums

Hello to everyone. My husband and I have been RVing as long weekenders and vacationers for 10 years. He's retired and I will retire in 2 years when we plan to incorporate extended stay trips into our lifestyle. His passion is hunting and fishing, and my passion is music. We have two married daughters and son-in-laws and four grandchildren, ages 10, 7, and 5 (3 boys and 1 girl with the youngest ones being twins).

We are currently pulling a 2011 Heartland Bighorn 3800BH with an Ford F-350 dual wheel pickup. Our plan is to purchase a new fifth wheel in the next year or two which can accommodate our extended family when camping on weekends yet also accommodate my husband and I when we are traveling alone or with other couples on extended stay trips. Not sure yet whether we will purchase another Heartland brand or purchase some other brand but for the next year our investigative process will include attending the Pennsylvania RV Show in Hershey PA (done in Sept), reading independent RV manufacturer and model reviews (ongoing), touring RV factories, and participating in RV forums. We look forward to reading posts by other members and sharing our experiences.

LoverMusic2416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 08:05 PM   #2
wingnut60
Site Team

Welcome to the 5thwheelforums...
Sounds like you have a great time when you are out--family time in an RV can't be beat.
Stay in touch.

2005 TK3 #1869, 10 yrs of memories,
2017 F450 KR--one more Ford is it
2009 F450 4x4-died; 2010 F450-retired
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 08:15 PM   #3
LoverMusic2416

We've had a lot of good camping experiences over the years with our immediate and extended families. Thanks for your reply.
LoverMusic2416 is offline   Reply With Quote