Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   5thWheelForums.com > 5th Wheel Brand Forums > DRV | Formerly Doubletree
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
wingnut60
Site Team

Insurance--AGAIN

Just got bills in the mail from Foremost--I originally was with RV America who covered thru AIG insurance. AIG recently sold to Farmers (who is insuring thru 21st Century/Foremost)--and they have sent 2 differing premiums: $789 and $1523. No explanations of differences, no stated total loss coverage other than "actual cash value" without any amount listed. Called RV America--they are hard pressed to access records now with the change from AIG to Foremost. They are going to research other companies to get a new quote.

I quit Farmers after many years of being covered by them-- for total lack of personal interest in my situation and needs. Now, by quirk of the industry, I am back with them--and again, they show lack of any idea of what I have and need--just send a bill and ask for more money.

What I would like from any of the TEXAS-insured forum members is some information on what coverage on a 2005 MS is running for you and what is included in the coverage. Any info you can provide without me being too nosy would certainly be appreciated.

I absolutely hate that I have to go thru this each year for something I have to have, and surely want the best coverage at an economical cost--if such an animal exists under TEXAS' stupid insurance rates.

Thanks in advance,
Joe
2005 TK3 #1869, 10 yrs of memories,
2017 F450 KR--one more Ford is it
2009 F450 4x4-died; 2010 F450-retired
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote