Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-19-2014, 07:59 PM   #1
JOHN EVANS

trustworthy

Headed to over to Paul and Kay L Cross early in the morning to pick up our 5th wheelPaul Cross is the only person I want working on our DRV.I know it will be in tip top condition and ready for its trip south next month.

JOHN EVANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:16 PM   #2
Joezilla

We left Paul and Kay last week. Great people. They installed a residential refrigerator (Samsung), a Fisher-Paykel drawer dishwasher, adjusted our slides, lubed and greased the suspension and wheels, fixed the broken shock that I was not aware of, reconnected the brake wire that the broken shock cut, and checked the roof and caulked any spots that needed it. We were there 3 days and it was a VERY good experience.

Joe

Joezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:18 AM   #3
JOHN EVANS

Paul did a bunch of minor fixes to ours on the inside,He buffed the entire rig to get rid of the chalking and replaced the front decal.They are wonderful fast and efficient. I just wish they would sell new DRVs.
JOHN EVANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:38 PM   #4
Joezilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN EVANS
Paul did a bunch of minor fixes to ours on the inside,He buffed the entire rig to get rid of the chalking and replaced the front decal.They are wonderful fast and efficient. I just wish they would sell new DRVs.
I forgot, but he replaced our front decal also.

Paul and Kay would love to sell DRV's but there is another dealership within 30 miles so DRV will not allow it. They are looking to expand their facility to become a full fledged RV dealership including a 25 or so site RV park.

Joe
Joezilla is offline   Reply With Quote