Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-01-2007, 07:24 AM   #1
xkv8r

Competant Service Dep't.

I'm a new owner, 11/06, (not to mention 1st time posting here), and need some warranty work done on my '07 36TK3. I'll be leaving north Fl. soon and headed for central Pa. and was wondering if anyone could recommend a dealer along that general route?

xkv8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:06 AM   #2
Gunship Guy

GA, SC, and NC have dealerships. If you go to the Doubletree website under "dealer locator" you can click on each state to see if there's a dealership.

If it's something that can't wait for a Doubletree dealership, the factory will approve warranty repairs at non-DT dealers. Give Kent a call at the factory. Contact number is on the website.

Good luck.

Gunship Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 12:10 PM   #3
jdwilson3

Central PA dealer

I had some work done on my ES at Tom Schaffer RV in Shoemakerville PA, (Near Hamburg), work was done well. They gave us a shuttle ride to a brand new Cabellas while we waited, then they called our Cell phone to tell us work was done and shuttle was on the way!
Old 04-01-2007, 05:21 PM   #4
hitchup

We just took ours in for service last week to Carolina Coach near Hickory, NC. That is where we purchased ours. They have 5 places with "elec only" onsite, but we stayed overnight at the KOA in Statesville, since they can't reserve them.

The original plan was to take in to Montgomery, AL to Bankston. They have 5 bays to work on RV's, where the Jonesboro, GA only has 2. Or so Rodney told us at the Atlanta RV show. But we had to head north instead of south this project.

It was our first experience taking it in. Usually, David does all the dirty work.
Working Fulltimers since 3/2005
hitchup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #5
Mary Banker

We did not purchase our Suite at Carolina Coach, but took it there for service several times when we were in the NC area. We were very happy with their service.
Mary Banker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:22 PM   #6
xkv8r

Thanks for ya'lls help. I did talk with Kent and he was very helpful, new valve is on its' way and the other items we'll work on when i settle in PA.
Thanks again

xkv8r is offline   Reply With Quote