Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2017, 07:21 AM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 81
King of the Road tube to where?

I have a 2006 King of the Road Royal Villa. Noticed over the dining room slide a pvc tube that is capped. Can't find anyone that has an idea what its for. It has to go through the roof?

For some odd reason it turned the picture sideways. The tube goes up like through the ceiling!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6129.jpg (47.6 KB, 5 views)
dmascheck is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.