Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-13-2007, 01:35 PM   #21
Hobo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Always on the Road
Posts: 558
My name is Richard Harris and I don't care who knows it. I never hide anything including the fact that the factory (Kent) told me my warranty was voided because they THOUGHT I had been over weight. I had prof I was not.
I have had over 40 items fixed at the factory and 2/3 of those were not done right the first or second time. At that point who cares about a warranty, I was better off fixing things myself.

I never used bad language or yelled at them. This has come up before and as I stated then and now, whom ever told you different is a lier plain and simple.

I have never contacted the factory after my warranty expired so if they told you that also there is another lie.

As my spelling goes, that is something I have grown up with so if you get a kick out of my disability you have at it. Just goes to show what type a person you are.

You should try to read it before spell check.

You must be one of the screamers that got George kick off here because he said it like it was and hurt your poor feelings on your dear perfect MS.

Have a good day as I don't have to justify myself to you. Any one else can do a search on me if they want the truth. I'm done with your banter

Richard Harris, alias Hobo, AZ1Hobo
__________________

__________________
Rick & Maggi
03 2500 Chev Der-max
Lemon Tree 04 MS 36TK3 #0886
Hughes Net
Fulltimer since 1999
Find me at http://map.datastormusers.com/user1.cfm?user=2000
Hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:18 PM   #22
bstark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Fergus, Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 1,000
I now add another to my list of topics that will never be initiated by me during a happy hour; - - - 1/Religion, 2/Politics, 3/Mobile Suites satisfaction!

Wish I could get you two guys into the type of bar from my youth and buy you both your favourites until you couldn't resist each other! :P Haaaar!
__________________

__________________
Sandra, Bruce
bstark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 07:41 AM   #23
Gunship Guy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo
My name is Richard Harris and I don't care who knows it.
Yep. I know. They know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo
I never used bad language or yelled at them. This has come up before and as I stated then and now, whom ever told you different is a lier plain and simple.
So you're telling me they just picked your name at random and made up stories about you? You admit this has come up before. Perhaps there's a reason why, don't you think? The factory reps have never lied to me. They have credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo
I have never contacted the factory after my warranty expired so if they told you that also there is another lie.
Sure. Whatever you say. Just another conspiracy to make you look bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo
As my spelling goes, that is something I have grown up with so if you get a kick out of my disability you have at it. Just goes to show what type a person you are.
Playing the "disability card" is a crutch. I've never seen handicap parking spots for people who can't spell. You get no sympathy from me on this issue. Using the excuse that you're disabled because you haven't mastered the basics of your native language is b.s., plain and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo
You must be one of the screamers that got George kick off here because he said it like it was and hurt your poor feelings on your dear perfect MS.
You couldn't be more wrong (once again). George and I have kicked around a few PMs. I like George. I'm not even aware of the reasons why he was booted off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo
Have a good day as I don't have to justify myself to you. Any one else can do a search on me if they want the truth. I'm done with your banter
Oh really? You don't have to justify yourself? And yet your last post is nothing but justifications. And I seriously doubt you're done. You can't resist. If not here then elsewhere. You're a chronic complainer. Maybe you can get a handicap spot for that disability too.

I'll miss you, Rick. I've thoroughly enjoyed our banter.
Gunship Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 09:58 AM   #24
Motor31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,130
Guns and Hobo,

You guys really need to either take it private or agree to ignore each other. It's gotten tedious and thoroughly hijacked the thread. C'mon guys, this isn't the playground.
__________________
Mike Nancy and the fuzzies
Fulltiming since June 2004
Volvo 660 MH tow vehicle
2005 MS 38RL
2007 Saturn Ion "toad"
2010 Gold Wing "piggyback"
Motor31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:47 AM   #25
Gunship Guy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 238
Motor,
You're absolutely right. My fun with Richard Harris, aka Hobo, aka AZ1Hobo has taken this thread down a different road. I'm done with him...for now.
__________________

Gunship Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.