Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-21-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
Mikey

Sometimes They Get it Right

Larry & Barbara Seiger posted this letter on another Forum (I'll have to persuade them to visit here as well). In any case, I asked if I could post it here. They said OK.

September 19, 2010

Mr. Dave Fought, President DRV
P.O. Box 235
160 W 750 N
Howe, IN 46746

Dear Mr. Fought,

As owners of a DRV Product, Mobile Suite, we decided to stop and visit the factory in Howe, IN on our trek to the East Coast. We arrived without a scheduled appointment and were told that their Service Department was booked up through the month of October. Although disappointed we were satisfied to find that we were assigned to a young and enthusiastic employee of DRV with overwhelming knowledge of the DRV product who answered all of our questions. His name is `Fly'.

We can assure you that Fly was most cordial and helpful to us. You should be proud to have a dedicated employee like Fly working for your company.

Fly not only knows the product line but likes his job and is truly thankful to be employed by DRV. He bent over backwards to help us and we are very appreciative of his efforts. His attention to our concerns went above and beyond his daily work schedule.

Also, not to go unnoticed, Mr. Tom Peck needs a big thank you from us for working with us over the past 3 years with minor issues and last week for getting us an appointment with Lippert Components to replace a faulty leveling jack.

We returned to Howe, IN late Friday afternoon to spend the night. While in the process of setting-up we noticed that we had lost 12 V power to our rig. It was 5:20 PM when I called DRV and Tom Peck answered the phone. I apologized for the late afternoon call but Tom said he would try to help us. Within 30 minutes he called back to tell us that Fly would be at our rig early Saturday morning to try and fix the problem.

Fly arrived early and quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced the faulty thermal breaker. Needless to say, we are impressed with DRV's aftermarket service.

Thanks to all of your people who helped us and a special thanks to Lisa for being so cordial to us.

Sincerely,

Larry & Barbara Seiger

Cc: Bob Jobe, Sunshine RV, Lake Havasu City, AZ
Trailer Life, 2575 Vista Del Mar, Ventura, California 93001
Suites Owners International Travel Club

2008 F450
Full-timing at last!
www.HomeIsWhereWeParkIt.net
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
The View 5046

Hi Mikey, I know the man called Fly, he did all the work for us while there in April. The only thing he didn't do was fabricate the new rack to hold the new 40" LED Tv, the LED's are thinner than the 32" LCD. His work was excellent and everything was done correctly. He worked about 12 hrs a day. Instead of taking 4 days I was out in two long days. Delaine's Mom pass on Wednesday night not long after I pull back to Tennessee from Elkhart. GBY...

2010 Mobile Suites 38 RSSB 4 (SOLD)
Trailer Saver TS 3
Pressure Pro System (SOLD)
The View 5046 is offline   Reply With Quote