Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #1
J&E

Net 10 cell phone

I would like to hear from Net 10 users as to how good the coverage is across the US and how well they like the system. I am tired of the way that Verizon gouges us. I used to get 4GB for $50 to tether my laptop to my phone when travelling. Now for $50 I can only get 1 GB.
When I last asked them to turn on the broadband for me, it didn't work. I am seriously thinking of going to Net 10. With a smart phone, will it create a hot spot to wirelessly connect to my laptop?
Thanks for your time and input.

J&E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:52 PM   #2
PNW_Steve

Re: Net 10 cell phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&E
I would like to hear from Net 10 users as to how good the coverage is across the US and how well they like the system. I am tired of the way that Verizon gouges us. I used to get 4GB for $50 to tether my laptop to my phone when travelling. Now for $50 I can only get 1 GB.
When I last asked them to turn on the broadband for me, it didn't work. I am seriously thinking of going to Net 10. With a smart phone, will it create a hot spot to wirelessly connect to my laptop?
Thanks for your time and input.
Net10 does not have their own network. They utilize either AT&T or Tmobile depending on where you but the phone. I have heard rumor that they may use additional networks but no credible confirmation that this is fact.

My Net10 phone is on AT&T and coverage has been good except when I am at home....
PNW_Steve is offline   Reply With Quote