Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-01-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
terry and jo

Forum Procedures for Adding Photos or Other Files

Someone made the attempt over on SOITC to show photos of their installation of the See-Level Gauges for the holding tanks. Unfortunately, their attempt failed, so the photos aren't visible. I commented there that I had written up instructions for adding photos (or other files) to the forum posts and that if anyone wanted a copy of those instructions, I would send them as long as they sent me a private message with their e-mail address.

Looking back at the document, I thought that they would be enhanced a lot if I included pictures of each "stage" of the process. When I first did the document, I had no way of "taking images" of the forum page and creating a jpg image. Now, I have Snagit 11 and have the ability to do that, so I went through the process and "snagged" images as I went to add to the document's instructions. So, since my original document had instructions for both SOITC and 5th Wheel Forums, I figured I'd come over here and do the same with the processes here.

If nothing else, you will at least be able to see a photo, even if you aren't interested in having the instructions to insert your own. In this case, we ran across evidence that Colorado is not entirely inhabited by hippies and that there is at least one redneck up there. We ran across this sight when we were out looking for Autumn colors to photograph.

The same offer applies here for anyone that is interested in having the instructions for adding files to their forum posts. Just send me a private message with your e-mail address and I'll send you the Microsoft Word document.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc_6075_rszd_627.jpg (277.6 KB, 32 views)
2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5332 - 2008 Ford F450
Terry's Smugmug Site
terry and jo is offline   Reply With Quote