Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #21
Free To Roam

I wonder too. Indiana does not have a lemon law that covers non motorized vehicles. Sure hated to dump that unit, but conidering all, I felt I had no choice...I bought originally because I had several friends that had the product, and, were satisfied. Just was not to be...Oh well, live and learn...Ok.....this is my last reply..so Have Fun All!!

Old 12-17-2011, 01:56 PM   #22
bstark

I'm sitting here chuckling over that fan venting into the attic space. My 05 unit was built the same so any moist air from showering or laundry goes right up into the attic insulation to contribute to a mold rich environment.

There's short a vent stack through the roof about 8 or 10" away and no physical connection between it and the fan itself with the insulation pack free to sag down and close off the area between, impeding air flow out that stack.

I fixed that issue with mine and posted the how-to back in 06 I believe and they're still building them with that little time bomb? Brother!!

I also had the issue with the backflow preventer behind the shower stall for the black tank flush system leaking from new; it was installed backwards! First time I used that flush system whoooeeee; didn't know I could still move that fast getting back to the water shut off!