Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   5thWheelForums.com > 5th Wheel Brand Forums > DRV | Formerly Doubletree
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
Haggis

Suspesion Failures Reporting

Calling all DRV Unit owners who has had suspension failures such as; suspension hangers bend or break away from the frame.

Other manufactures such as KZRV have had this problem and have had 419 units recalled; ordered by NHTSA. One other manufacturer Cedar Creek has also had this suspension problem.

Another DRV unit owner; 2007 Select Suites TK3 #3117 had this suspension problem as well as myself. I need names and statements from all owners who have had this suspension problem so I can bring this serious problem to the attension of the NHTSA. I have notified the NHTSA in regards to the problem I have had. They responded and I await a decision from them. I also notified Lippart, but I have had no response from them.

We need to have this problem addressed before people are seriosly injured or killed on the highway.

You can send me a P.M. if you so desire.

Geoff
Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote