Thread: Just got one!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 10:02 AM   #8
pascaldemo

RD & GB,
Our 5 day Maiden Voyage went very smooth. Since this is our very first time we both took our time in setting everything up, very slow, methodical moves. Deb set up everything inside and I set up everything outside. When we tore down to leave, Deb showed me what she had learned on the inside when storing and Deb and I both broke down the Jazz on the outside. I was expecting to have some problems but there were absolutley none! We used every appliance and feature in the Jazz and everything worked perfectly.

Regarding the Pullrite! I purchased it from another dealer and had the same issue of having the Jazz dealer install the cover on the Pin System. The Service Manager insisted on not only bolting the unit on but actually welding it also...all at no charge. We also had him install a bubble level on the Pin System which we purchased from him and he installed it at no charge.

Just so you can put things in perspective we paid $30,000 after all the negotiations...before tax!

Hope everything works out for you and you can get on the road to bliss.
Pete & Deb
pascaldemo is offline   Reply With Quote