View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #18
rotaxman

Lost Island power

Gentry from DRV called me back today but was of no help he's trying but I don't think he is an engineer. Although I have told him 3 different times that it is the 110 volt power that has stopped working he keeps going back to the rope lighting which is 12 volt.

I don't think the engineers have the answer I'm looking for. I think I should of asked if there was a drawing of the GFCI for my trailer I suspect that they would have not furnished it if they even have one.

USA

I checked the circuits as you suggested and found no continuity between the working sockets and the non working sockets I suspected that was going to be the way it was.

Jack,

I have checked and rechecked the connections in the circuit breaker box and they are all tight.

Chief and Stacey,

I didn't get to checking the boxes on the frame and slide today but will check those tomorrow if I can get it done before the rain starts.

I'm thinking right now that I will run a new wire from the island to breaker box as I have spent a bunch of hours on trying to run this thing down.

I'll let you all know what I find and what I end up doing.

Thanks again to all who have replied I do appreciate your time and suggestions.

As always good camping
Joyce and Jerry
2000 F 450 V10
5.38 gears trailer special
Automatic 4R100
20000# Reese Hitch
Trail Air Suspension and Pin Box with Tri Glide
Honda 4500 ex
Hughes Internet
Garmin 2720 talking GPS
Pressure Pro
Junk frame 2009 38TKSB3 #4750