View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 09:24 PM   #3
rjttam

Problems galore....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampingCaptain
rjttam,
If you don't mind me asking, what exactly don't you like about your new Suite that makes you wish you had another Hitchhiker? I do like the Hitchhikers, especially the Champagn Edition, but I don't care for the fact that most Hitchhiker models have an all-in-one room bath setup. I prefer the commode in it's own room.
We have had about eight major problems and just as many little problems. Some I have fixed myself other had to have Service Centers do the repairs. All in the first six months of ownership. I like most things about the MS if they wouldn't fall apart. I have owned 14 RVs over the years and this one has given me, by far, the most headaches. I hold my breath everytime I run the hydraulic system, wondering if the rooms will come in or stay out. Maybe all the problems will be behind us now, let's hope so. Take a look at the HH Champagne 35CKQJ, I think you would like that bath arrangement. I'm with you on the commode location. If you want details on the problems, I can give them to you. Matt
need be.
rjttam is offline   Reply With Quote