View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 02:02 PM   #1
Hey_Man1

2005 Cameo Furnace Not Working????

Hi,

In need of some help and not sure what direction to go with this. I have 2005 Cameo LXI that has an issue with what I believe may be the pilot light or the ignition side of the pilot light.

I am trying to take care of the issue myself and not run up a bill at the local RV dealer. I have been using Google trying to find wiring /electronic schematics to no avail. Some sites bring up the virus software and or a scam site, so now I am trying to if maybe one of you guys can help me out.

The fans work but the unit is not producing heat. I believe the electronic on the pilot light has failed. It will not kick on. Everything on the unit works, I checked every fuse and wiring that I can get to and of course no luck.

I am thinking the pilot light ignition maybe be faulty but RV wiring is also really good at shorting out from what I have found on different sites with regards to the bigger power draws in the units.

Where should I start and what could it be? I suppose its possible but don't believe a unit that only has the furnace run once in a blue moon has something major. I clean and maintain the unit well and I always make sure I keep the electronics and the outside access panels are always spotless.

Thanks, Smitty.
Hey_Man1 is offline   Reply With Quote